Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

My Blog Goals

My Goals for blogging is to blog at least 1 time a day and to make people feel like they can blog, and to get certificates and make them want to blog even more so they can reach up to 100.

By them, I mean kids from other schools. Even teachers! This is to make you have something to do or if you have nothing to do you can play sumdog and blog about sumdog because then your doing maths. I hope this makes you feel like you want to blog. Thank you for reading. 

3 comments:

TPSBlogOwner2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs Manuyag said...

What a fantastic goal Calais. I love that you want to inspire other people to become more confident in sharing their blogs. Great job! This is our school 'Ako' value in action!

Unknown said...

I love your wordle on blogging Calais. You must have worked hard on this.

Post a Comment